We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors while providing the highest possible quality of service. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016.
If you have questions concerning your personal information or regarding our practices, please contact us at Freedom IT, Freedom House, 1 Christy Estate, Ivy Road, Aldershot, GU12 4TX
We collect information from details you supply to us through the interactive sections on our website and from email messages you may send to us. We only use your personal data on relevant lawful grounds as permitted by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016, the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy of Electronic Communication Regulations 2003.
We collect the following information:
- Where you make an enquiry or send us an email message, we will collect your name, company and contact details, including telephone and email address.
- Information collected via our website will be deleted from the website database within 90 days. If the data provided leads to a sales discussion then this information will be moved and stored on our CRM system for future service provision and/or marketing purposes.
- We use software tools to analyse traffic to this web site. We collect only aggregate data, which cannot be used to identify you and does not create individual profiles for visitors.
Use of personal information
We use the information that you personally provide to:
- Improve the information and support we provide
- Process any requests you make
- Provide you with information about products and services we offer
We do not collect any sensitive personal data as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation or Data Protection Act.
We shall only disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation.
Data Security and Storage
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.
Freedom IT’s operations are based in the UK and we store most of our data within the European Union (EU). Some organisations which provide services to us may transfer data outside the European Economic Area but we’ll only allow this if your data is adequately protected. Some of our systems are provided by US companies and whilst it is our policy that we prefer data hosting and processing to remain on EU-based solutions, it may be that using their products results in data transfer to the USA. However, we only allow this when we have been given adequate reassurance that appropriate safeguards are in place if data is exported from the EU and that all data export mechanisms are in place and comply with EU Law.
Subject Access Requests
If you would like further information on your rights or wish to exercise them, please write to us at Freedom IT, Freedom House, 1 Christy Estate, Ivy Road, Aldershot, GU12 4TX, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be asked to provide the following:
- The personal information you want to access
- Where it is likely to be held
- The date range of the information you wish to access.
We will also need you to provide information that will help us confirm your identity. If we hold personal information about you, we will give you a copy of the information in an understandable format together with an explanation of why we hold and use it.
Once we have all the information necessary to respond to your request we’ll provide your information to you within one month. This timeframe may be extended by up to two months if your request is particularly complex.
- Email – email@example.com
- Telephone – 01252 357877
- Post – Freedom IT, Freedom House, 1 Christy Estate, Ivy Road, Aldershot, GU12 4TX
You also have the right to contact the Information Commissions Office (ICO) if you have any questions about Data Protection. You can contact them using their help line 0303 123 113 or at www.ico.org.uk.